วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Canon PowerShot SD870IS

Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
Canon's best ELPH yet !!!, September 15, 2008
By gweempose (Chicago, IL)
This camera replaced my trusty SD450. I loved the SD450, but I wanted to upgrade to something with image stabilization. To put it simply, the SD870 totally rocks! The 3" screen is beautiful to behold. It's even viewable outside with bright sunlight shining directly on it. And the pictures this thing takes are absolutely gorgeous! They are sharp as a tack, and the colors are spot on. I have to say, the image stabilization really makes a big difference, particularly when you are shooting in low light. I also like the new, wide-angle lens. It really comes in handy when taking group shots or shooting in close quarters. The only negative I can come up with is the lack of an optical viewfinder. I guess this is a sacrifice you have to make in order to get a screen this big on such a small camera.
Point & Shoot Digital Cameras: http://astore.amazon.com/my-canon-digital-camera-20

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: